Help enhance the hiking experience for everyone by becoming a Trail Adopter. We can help you get started on basic maintenance of a trail or shelter. Whether you want to volunteer on your own, with your family, or with your outing group, maintaining a section of the Long Trail, side trail, Vermont AT, or a GMC shelter is a great way to give back to the Green Mountains. Contact us to learn more about the program or to sign up as a trail or shelter adopter.
- Story Spring Shelter, Division 2
- LT: County Road to Roaring Branch: 2.7 miles
- LT: Baker Peak to Lost Pond Shelter: 2.0 miles
- Old Job Trail (south branch): 3.4 miles
- Homer Stone Brook Trail: 2.3 miles
- Middle Mountain Trail: Gore Junction to Summit: 2.2 miles
- Bluff Mountain Trail: Middle Junction to Bluff Mountain South Summit: 8.7 miles